Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...

Subject: Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...
From: Per Ohstrom <poo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 15:17:26 +0200
OK.  She will have to remember to do this then.
Thanks anyway, John, for a quick answer!
-poo

At 15:02 2003-04-18, John Hermanson wrote:
The problem with the 10, G & F is that the entire rewind release assembly is
made of plastic and there is a lot of friction there which (with age) may
become too much for the camera to reset.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000