RE: [OM] failure to transport

Subject: RE: [OM] failure to transport
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:27:31 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 18 Apr 2003, Timpe, Jim wrote:

> We spend hundreds, if not thousands on our cameras and lenses, and then try
> to squeeze an extra frame out of a $5 roll of film.

You paid for it, so why not use it? :-)  For print films I find it's not worth
it since the labs I use charge per print and not per roll.  For transparancies
I still find it's worth it since the costs are fixed whether you shoot one
image or 39.  For the cost of Provia, I want to get as many images as I can.

> We're sick, and twisted.

Yes, we definitely are :-)
                                -mark