Re: [OM] failure to transport

Subject: Re: [OM] failure to transport
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:33:12 -0400
Back in the 80's I went to Altoona, PA with a friend of mine to shoot PRR
1361 K-4 steam locomotive that was up and running.  We were all set up near
a nice curve, I was ready with Kodachrome 25 in my OM-2.  The train
approached, I fired the motor drive as it got closer and closer.  When I
rewound the film, I could feel the end of the film "click" into the cassette
after less than 3 turns of the rewind knob.  A very BAD feeling swept over
me. Ever since that day,  I check for rotation of the rewind knob as blank
frames are fired off.  All because the frickin' tip popped out of the
take-up spool.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,