[OM] Inks (WAS which ink jet printer printer shall I buy)

Subject: [OM] Inks (WAS which ink jet printer printer shall I buy)
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:40:03 EDT
Richard wrote:

>Only Epson inks have touched my printer :-)

I'm having good luck (knock wood) with ink from 123injets.com.  Haven't
printed any photo prints yet with it, but it seems to be lasting longer than
any other aftermarket inks I've tried to date, and no clogs lately.

My only "clog" was doubtless my own fault, for letting the printer sit, and
sit, and sit, for probably a month or more.

I just can't justify $24.95 vs. $9.95.  Not for everyday needs.  If/when I
get into photo printing, I'm sure I'll have a "born again" experience.  You
DO usually get what you pay for.

Rich (haven't tried the Windex method yet, either... I'm rather fraidy-cat
about that -- I can just hear the repair tech saying, "Now you need a whole
new print head" or some such)