[OM] Aaaargh - I did it... Mine Too !!!

Subject: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it... Mine Too !!!
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:46:49 EDT
Walt wrote:

>I NEVER, even when using an MD2, which automatically advances two
>frames as soon as the back is latched, close the camera until both
>top and bottom sprockets have engaged sprocket holes.  I still get
>37 shots on a 36-exp. roll.

Me too also do dat brah (wit one kine OM-2S).  Sometimes film crawl kinda
hapa hauole sideways odda wise.  Even take bot da batteries out da camera
between da use.  Mo bettah.  Nevah have one kine problem except fo dumb
operatah mistakes an hu hu.

Rich (looking at da gray NW skies and wishing I were back in Hawaii nei...
sigh... Oooo!... I can fry some Portugese sausage & scrambled eggs, and
sprinkle wit da Tabasco... yeah!  Da KINE broke da mouf!!)