Re: [OM] damaged zoom?

Subject: Re: [OM] damaged zoom?
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:37:55 -0500
Heh, heh, heh -- that's exactly what happens when someone unscrews the wrong
part and looses the 300+ ball bearings in the zoom.  It makes an unmistakable
sound -- all those little BB's falling all over the desk and floor....
(chortle! -- gawd, I love that lens! Beats the smell of napalm in the morning
any day)