Weather WAS: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it... Mine Too !!!

Subject: Weather WAS: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it... Mine Too !!!
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 00:18:14 EDT
Jim wrote:
>FINE.  ALL YOU TRANSPLANTED MALCONTENTS GO AHEAD AND LEAVE.
>It will help with traffic congestion around here....

Eh, Jim, brah.  Can you make one kine loan fo me? $375 fo one-way ticket, ya?
 I promise send you one fine pos card of DA KINE wahine!

Rich (geev um listen to Ledward Kaapana slack key -  jus heard da brah
playing in Tacoma las Saturday night with Ozzie Kotani.  ONO!!!  Plenty
aloha!  Checkem out: "Mauna Loa Slack Key" mp3.  He is Hawaii's equivalent to
Satchmo, and I'm not exaggerating one bit!  A complete entertainer!)

P.S.  Traffic IS getting better, Jim, haven't you noticed?  Another 800
Boeing workers hit the sidewalk with me Monday.  Thousands more to go.
You'll be able to skateboard down the freeway by Christmas!  Some are smarter
than me, and are actually moving back to California (that's a local thing,
guys 'n gals -- we blame Californians for EVERYTHING: traffic congestion,
high housing prices, "yuppification", etc.).  I CAN'T leave.  I'm a mossy
back Washingtonian... except... Hawaii calls, beegtime, brah.

P.P.S.  No mo evil Havaii talk, Scott.  I know EXACTLY how you feel.