[OM] OT computer question but related to OM

Subject: [OM] OT computer question but related to OM
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 11:50:24 -0700
I'm out of IRQ's and this is causing me several problems. I have two
SCSI scanners each with their own ISA card and each taking up an IRQ.
These cards are unique to each scanner, i.e. cannot be daisy chained.
ISA is another problem since new mb's lack them. So I figure I bite the
bullet and buy a new PCI SCSI card which frees up an IRQ plus can be
moved to a new motherboard when I can afford it. This poses several
questions and I'll try to explain but I'm new at this so bear with me.
Running W98 by the way.

-The first scanner is a flatbed Microtek Scanmaker E3. It has a SCSI
cable similar to a printer cable
-Scanner #2 is an HP PhotoSmart film scanner which uses a different
style SCSI cable, smaller connector than #1

Questions:

-Please recommend a SCSI card compatible with the above scanners.
- How do I connect them together on one card? Order? Cable adapters?
Termination?

 OM content: I use these scanners to scan my photos taken with OM's and
want to use my new tablet to edit them but lack of  IRQ's are causing me
problems.

Mike