Re: [OM] OT computer question but related to OM

Subject: Re: [OM] OT computer question but related to OM
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:44:13 -0400
They are, at least the one that came with the E3 is.  The card will NOT
support more than one SCSI device. Can't for the life of me explain why, but
I used to have one. Probably still have the card, but the scanner is long
gone.

Tom

<snip> I do not understand why it is you say you cannot connect the two