[OM] F280 Schematic and technical info

Subject: [OM] F280 Schematic and technical info
From: Hughes <hi100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 01:35:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,          Does anybody have a copy of the F280 circuit diagram they
would be prepared to share with me (scan etc)?  I am interested in the design
of the super FP circuitry. Contact me off list if you can help, thanks. For
those who would like details of how the F280 synchronises with the OM4Ti, the
OM4Ti service supplement has a lot detail.    Mark just finished cleaning up
the scans of the OM4Ti supplement, that I scanned for him, so you can now get
it off his website in pdf form.  Regards,Tim HughesTimhughes@xxxxxxxx