Re: [OM] 18V Control Grip: Obscure Trivia

Subject: Re: [OM] 18V Control Grip: Obscure Trivia
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 06:49:35 -0400
Tim,

No offense, I still don't believe that.  The cable to m.18V is challenging
to insert sometimes. It has a very stringent process to be followed.  You
have to carefully insert one side of the connector and kind of wiggle down
the other side.  Sometimes it takes a half dozen tries and rearrangements to
get it to work.  I've had probably 20 of the cords and a half dozen control
grips and, eventually, they've all connected together.

Tom