Re: [OM] Humidity reduction in Oly cabinet

Subject: Re: [OM] Humidity reduction in Oly cabinet
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 08:56:32 -0400
Mickey posted this link for the Golden Rod Dehumidifier products.
<http://www.goldenroddehumidifiers.com/pages/other-pages/specs.html>

I think that by examining the specs on this page (wattage vs cabinet size protected) you can get an idea of what's needed if you want to do this using light bulbs as the heat source. Note that the largest Golden Rod consumes only 25 watts. I've been thinking of doing this myself using a series of 4 watt night light bulbs for even heat distribution.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA