Re: [OM] Forced Poverty

Subject: Re: [OM] Forced Poverty
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 06:28:53 -0700 (PDT)
Chris wrote:
>A quick suggestion to ALL on the list about employment, money,
>and life in general....

Great stuff there, Chris.  You are absolutely right.  It's
amazing how complicated our lives become as we earn more and
more money.  Strange thing is that no matter how much you make,
you always need just a little bit more.

I've got extra "baggage" that needs to be maintained, though.
Good health insurance being the primary requirement.  I've got
another two years until my wife is officially declared "cured!"
Young daughters needing all sorts of paraphenalia and a
photographic habit to feed.

There *might* be an RV life in our future, but probably not for
another couple of years.

The interesting thing about top-dog jobs is that they don't get
you closer to your "goals in life" but farther away as you
become slaves to a lifestyle and get deeper in debt.

I would like a simpler life, but I don't want to starve getting
it.

AG-Schnozz