Re: [OM] Oly C-2500L card problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly C-2500L card problem
From: Judith Barnett <pooh4jvn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:56:35 -0700 (PDT)
In addition to what I just wrote is there anyway of knowing if the problem with
the orig. RS232 cable was the cable itself or internally in the camera
connection for the RS232?  Judith

Judith Barnett <pooh4jvn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Moose, I deleted a few photos from
the card with the camera, took some more pics. which were  written to the card
so it is writing correctly. I put it back in the card reader and still the same
problem.   After searching for an hr. I finally located the orig. RS232 cable
and as I was setting everything up to download that way I remembered the reason
I went to the card reader was the RS232 cable stopped working. Now I am between
a rock and a hard place.   Any ideas of the fastest way to get a new cable? I
am sure that will solve the problem.  Judith

Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Again, you should be able to download the
pics directly from the camera,
rather than through the card reader, to make sure they are safe. Don't
fuss around with anything else first. Then try in the camera, delete a
few pics, take a couple of pics, then try it in the reader. If it still
doesn't work, you may need to reformat it. I'm sure it is safer to use
the camera to reformat. If you have Windoz, you have to choose the
correct file system for reformating to work.

Moose

- pooh4jvn@xxxxxxxxxxx

- See photos at: http://www.pbase.com/pooh4jvn

Resistance is Futile, Rabbits are Forever
RIFRAF