Re: [OM] damaged zoom?

Subject: Re: [OM] damaged zoom?
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:39:02 -0500
Actually the difficulty is that more often than not you've got to take the
whole thing apart to be sure that none of the little bearings is stuck down
deep inside somewhere.  Then getting things back together and adjusted is all.

Personally, I like these buggers (35-70mm f/3.6).  Like the 35 RD, I hated
them so much they pi**ed me off!  So I decided I was going to get good at them
-- no *#@*# camera/lens was going to get the best of ME!  Now they're like a
stroll in the park.