Re: [OM] Brassing, was OM Braising

Subject: Re: [OM] Brassing, was OM Braising
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:52:07 -0700
There are a couple websites I've looked at (but didn't save the URL's) that
deal with painting, old Leicas and also some of the Russian cameras. Seems
pretty straightforward, though I recall that one guy says remove the old
chrome by 'reverse chrome plating' or some kind of chemical bath. Then just
smooth, clean, prime, and paint. Like with cars, the prep is the key
thing... and where all the time goes in.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...