[OM] heavy NPS users?

Subject: [OM] heavy NPS users?
From: siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 01:29:52 -0700
Greetings fellow OMers;

Next month I'm almost certain to head to humid Houston, TX for a cousin's engagement (who happens to be an OMer (OM1, 50/1.8 silvernose), passed down from his dad; I'm to blame for turning him into a zuikoholic!). I'll be unofficial semi serious photog from our side of the family, and like I've done before, NPS is the way to go. Now, locally that'll run me a pretty penny, close to $7 a roll. I won't shoot nearly enough to make buying in bulk online viable. For a couple of rolls, it still won't make sense to get it online, since shipping will run me 7$ or so dollars minimum anyway.

So, if anyone here shoots lots of NPS (meaning you buy in large lots), would you mind selling me 4-5 rolls? A couple rolls in USPS first class mail will be easy, even priority mail can work. Or point me where I can get the same for a decent price.

FWIW, planning on the 50/1.4MC & T32 diffused indoors and 200/4SC for outdoor portraits with T32 for fill if I can work out the shutter/aperture combos :)

Thanks,

--
/S