Re: [OM] Oly C-2500L card problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly C-2500L card problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:38:14 -0400
Formatting would erase the card (and all formatting should be done in the
camera anyway).  I'd suggest getting that small download that recovers
"lost"  pictures.  It's free and it really works.

http://home.arcor.de/christian_grau/dir/index.html

John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,