Re: [OM] News about digital and OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] News about digital and OM?
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 23:51:10 +0200
Hej Lars

Not too much news re the Olympus SLR, but C.H.Ling has bought a Canon 10D,
and using it with an OM-EOS adapter, can use all his OM lenses. I will
forward the relavent emails to you OT. Looks very interesting....

Roger

Lars Bundesen wrote:

Hi,

I haven't followed the list closely for a while, so I may have missed some
important info.
I'd like to ask if there is news about the new Olympus digital SLR and the
possibility of using Zuiko lenses with it?

Yours,
Lars