Re: [OM] Zuiko + 10D photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko + 10D photos
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:52:49 -0600
At 10:16 PM 4/22/2003 +0100, Sue Gregson wrote:
>I realise that this is a daft question but how did you get the zuikos on the
>10D?

OM-to-EOS adapter ring.  You lose some functionality, but it's do-able.
Distributed (last I heard) by a Japanese company called Kindai International,
but I'm unaware of who actually makes the adapter.  Kindai did not distribute
internationally last I heard, but there are some Japanese list members who have
done others a favour and snagged a few from time to time.  Cost was around
$200.00 U.S., but of course varies depending on exchange rate.  Not available
on B&H Photo's website when I checked, but there are a surprising number of
adapters available for various lenses to Canon EOS bodies, ranging from $40.00
to $160.00 U.S. or thereabouts.

Garth