Re: [OM] Zuiko + 10D photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko + 10D photos
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 15:21:46 +0800
The adapter is highly recommended if you have lots of Zuikos and
really love manual focusing (I'm). If you can't afford a 10D at this
moment, you can get it next year, it will be much cheaper. I have no
hope for Olympus, they will not issue a mount for the new E-DSLR
system, even yes, the CCD is too small.

BTW, I don't like 4:3 ratio, I like 3:2 much more since 990f my
prints are in 6x4" format and I'll also output them to 35mm slide with
my film recorder when there is something really great. Slide
projection is still the best way to enjoy a shot.

C.H.Ling