Re: [OM] Humidity reduction in Oly cabinet

Subject: Re: [OM] Humidity reduction in Oly cabinet
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:45:41 +0100

Another approach is to keep your gear in an airtight storage container with some silica gel as a desiccant.

Some containers can double as camera cases and are very tough so double as physical insurance as well.

Two common brands are Pelican and Tundra cases.

I like this approach personally as I can just grab my lens storage cabinet and go, and I don't even need to unplug it.

Giles

Oh yeah, OM content: I need to keep my Olyquipment dry and fungus free...

-Mickey