[OM] Re: Forced Poverty

Subject: [OM] Re: Forced Poverty
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:59:16 -0700
>From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>> To each his/her own, though.  What we eat and why is a very
> > personal thing.  Boxers or Briefs.
>
>Personally I have never eaten boxers OR briefs.  Can you recommend a
>recipe ?

This is inhumane and disgusting. Why pick on boxers? Why not a border collie,
or a german shepherd, or a dachshund?

Once you get over the taste of meat, you dogs will thank you.

As for eating briefs, just be sure to eat the lawyer first. I think most
vegetarians (and even vegans!) will agree that they are not an animal
life-form. Remember, it isn't "eating meat," it's public service!

--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>