Re: [OM] Butterflies of Costa Rica

Subject: Re: [OM] Butterflies of Costa Rica
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:56:32 -0400
Before I am branded a complete moron, let me say that these
distances are measured from the front element of the lens, not
from the focal plane, as is normally the case.  When I made these
measurements a couple of weeks ago, I wrote a note to myself to be
sure and explain that little deviation if I ever decided to post
the information.

I never claimed to be organizized.

Walt