Re: [OM] Re: Forced Poverty

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Forced Poverty
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 00:42:13 +0100
AG,          Reminds me of a wedding we went to last Oct. Totally veggie do.
Bride and groom had hired an old Napolionic fort on the South coast of
England for the weekend. Went down on Fri evening for some serious
drinking...Wedding Saturday ...Followed by LOTS of veggies and alcohol.
Late Saturday was like the campfire scene from "Blazing Saddles".  Good ..If
smelly..Weekend.
          Took some good photos.....Regards,      John Duggan, Wales, UK.