[OM] (FS) Zuikos, Winder 2 for sale...

Subject: [OM] (FS) Zuikos, Winder 2 for sale...
From: "Bruce Hamm" <bhamm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:49:52 -0400
I'm thinning out my camera equipment, so here are some nice Zuikos for sale
at great prices:

28mm F2...Very Good to Excellent condition. A nice clean lens. Very little
wear to aperture ring. Glass is great. Comes with generic caps and an
Olympus 28mm case that has seen better days but does the ob protecting the
lens. $225US

Zuiko 200mm f4 MC - Mint condition. Very nice lens with caps. $125US

Zuiko 35-70mm f3.6 - Bargain condition. This is the "user" of the bunch.
 Some barrel wear, but it has fine scratches in the front element. Looks as
 though someone wasn't too careful when cleaning it. Good news is that it
 doesn't affect picture quality...it's one of my most used lenses over the
 past couple of years. Still, its priced according to its condition. $110US
and
 that includes a matching leather case.

and finally,

Winder 2 - Very Good condition. There are some usage marks, but no abuse.
 Works perfectly. $65US

Shipping is extra. I'll offer a money back guarantee is the item isn't what
you hoped for. If interested, contact me at the email below.

Bruce Hamm
Ottawa, Canada
bhamm@xxxxxxxx