RE: [OM] Re: Forced Poverty

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Forced Poverty
From: "Ian BManners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 00:08:14 +1000 (EST)
Siggghhh

I'm 40 years old now, so I'm on the computer scrap heap
as I couldnt possibly know anything about 'modern' computers,
so I took the first job that  came along,

You want an internet connection in Australia ?
Ring iPrimus and ask for Ian !

Tell you what though, its a lot more fun and rewarding than I
though it would be, sign someone up to something that
suits them, talk them through entering the settings over
the phone etc.

Some nights, people ring sales for tech support, the sales
are going slow so I'll put them on hold for 5 minutes while
I refuel the capacino, take them off hold with "Hello, Tech
Support, how can I help you".

Only because I'm not suppost to to tech otherwise everyone
will ring sales for help.

Just glad I host web sites etc on AIX and OS/2 at home for
extra income, and stability.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.com.au/