Re: [OM] Missing pin on an Auto Connector 4.

Subject: Re: [OM] Missing pin on an Auto Connector 4.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:49:02 -0300
on 24/04/2003 23:31, Curtis P. Hedman at Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Can the connector 4 be no-destructively
> disassemble to make the repair?  Any thoughts/suggestions will be
> appreciated!

Hi,

Two tiny philips screws in the flat face of the connector (face parallel to
the body) can be carefully unscrewed and the convex top shell removed. Be
careful, a short wire is soldered between both parts. My Type 3 connector
has its plastic female screw holes damaged (age?), so the philips screws
dropped. I'm trying to buy a new Type 3, but maybe the top cover of your 4
fits well!!!

Regards

Fernando