Re: [OM] photographing hummingbirds

Subject: Re: [OM] photographing hummingbirds
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 20:51:14 -0300
----- Original Message -----
From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 25 April, 2003 08:41 PM

> Good question! I don't know if it applies to non vertebrates. Does a
> fishing licence apply here if the worms are for fishing? :-)
>
> Moose

Could be risky if the local cop is looking for his quota of arrest / ticket
points for the month and especially if the third worm qualifies as the third
strike in "three strikes and you're out for 25 years".

Think I'll stay in Canada  where you can still dig earth worms and the RCMP
are busy with other things :-) .............

jh