RE: [OM] photographing hummingbirds

Subject: RE: [OM] photographing hummingbirds
From: "Gary L. Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:34:59 -0500
Not just California, Moose.  Bird rehabilitors have to have US federal
licenses.

OM content:  my wife rescued a pesticide-poisoned house sparrow two weeks
ago.  We took it to a nearby rehab center (http://www.rogerswildlife.org/)
and I shot a few images of the rehabilitor injecting the sparrow with an
antidote.  (I know.  House sparrows are exotics and not a desirable species
to save.  Tell my wife.)

Got to see a gorgeous pair of barred owls up close there, but the lighting
was awful, so no shots.

Gary Edwards