Re: [OM] Brown "hard" Case

Subject: Re: [OM] Brown "hard" Case
From: "Donald MacDonald" <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:05:12 +0100
John's answer, as usual, is pretty definitive.

I always thought 'semi-hard' referred to the fact that the only useful bit,
the base, was harder than the cover. Probably not..!

Those bases are handy if you want to protect the paintwork/metalwork or want
to lay it down somewhere damp or mucky. I used to use mine like that but
grew out of it. Changing film is such an operation that removing it never
bothered me for that. I still have one, a bit distressed, somewhere. It's
not leather, though.

Donald (who doesn't like them, either)

-
Donald Neil MacDonald, BA DipLIS