Re: [OM] photographing hummingbirds

Subject: Re: [OM] photographing hummingbirds
From: Magma53@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 17:49:58 EDT
On the topic of hummingbirds, there is a hummingbird nest on a branch of a
pine tree in front of my house, about 6 feet off the ground.  I first noticed
the 1.5 inch diameter nest two weeks ago, but it has obviously been there for
a while as there is at least one chick in the nest.  I've been photographing
the mother as she returns and feeds her chick(s) nectar with my OM-2 and
85-250 zoom.  I'll share the pics if I get a scanner sometime soon.

Kyle Jeffery