Re: [OM] photographing hummingbirds

Subject: Re: [OM] photographing hummingbirds
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:45:45 -0700
There are so many too many people here already that letting you guys know probably won't make a difference. The trick with much of coastal and near coastal Calif. is that there are almost no bugs that bite or suck the blood of people. We tend to get nervous and think about going inside when we see A mosquito. Half a dozen and we might panic!

Some other parts of the state have sufficient and vicious enough biting/stinging/etc. bugs to engender the usual tall tales.

Moose

Rand E. Tomcala wrote:

They are referring to California you know !
How about swatting a mosquito?

tOM