Re: [OM] Which slide scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] Which slide scanner
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 21:51:45 -0400
If I had that many, I'd seriously consider the Nikon 4000ED with the Batch
Slide loader.

Drop 50 slides into the tray and click one button. Walk away and come back
to perfect 4000dpi scans.

I have the 4000ED and love it. I have the batch negative loader and can
insert the end of a 36 exposure roll and scan them all at once.  Contrary to
some reports of 'challenges' with the scanner, I am VERY pleased with mine.

Tom