Re: [OM] Which slide scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] Which slide scanner
From: "Jeff Keller" <JeffreyRKeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 19:41:22 -0700
I wish I had something worth while to share. I've just started trying to get
Mi*olta Multi Pro to somehow work on Windows XP.

Does anyone have a Mi*olta Multi Pro running on any windows version?

I might have to go to a dual boot system - ME is cheaper than 2000 Pro. Does
anyone have strong feelings about either of these?

Mi*olta has some impressive specs. I'm a little concerned about the
stability of the flourescent light source (I've read it needs to be used for
about 30 minutes prior to making the "perfect" scan).

-jeff