Re: [OM] T32 diffuser question

Subject: Re: [OM] T32 diffuser question
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 23:15:07 -0600
At 06:27 PM 4/26/2003 -0700, Jeff Keller wrote:
The Oly WA diffuser that comes with the ND filters for the T32 is not a
Fresnel lens. It looks like a translucent white filter. I don't use a
flash very often but it seems to work well.

Ah, the vagaries of advancing age -- I was talking about the diffuser on the telescoping attachment, actually. Having been ages since I used it, I went and gandered at it just now -- it's a Fresnel lens, but doesn't do WA.

**SIGH**

Time to retire and drool, I guess...

Garth