Re: [OM] [and now OT] Voigtlander SL 40/2 lens for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] [and now OT] Voigtlander SL 40/2 lens for OM
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:17:54 -0700
At 10:13 AM 4/28/2003 +0200, christian wrote:
...And what do you think about VC 75/2.5 in LTM : quality and use with a RF ?
Compared with the field of a 50mm ? is your 75mm replacing a 50mm lens ?

I use th 35'lux if I don't know what I am going to shoot, the 50/2 'cron if I know I am going to shoot tighter, and the 75 only if I am shooting portraits.

I do pretty much the same thing with my OM setup, 40/2 is the default. I like it better than the Zuiko 35/2. 50/2 Macro if I want the highest quality and 85/2 for shooting portraits. The rest of the lens languish on the shelf. I probably should sell off some rarely used ones...