Re: [OM] This is the first time I have posted questions...

Subject: Re: [OM] This is the first time I have posted questions...
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:09:43 +0800
Most likely it is the battery pack getting old, I remember I once got a good
Ni-cd pack, it gave me 5fps with my MD-1 on my OM4Ti. All the document I got
shown that MD-1 can delivery 5fps on OM2n at shutter speed over 1/250s. Now
I have two Ni-cd pack, one delivery around 4.1fps (with 12 cells from the
square 9V battery pack, this one does not have the required high drain
current), the other one delivery around 4.3fps (with 11pcs 280mAH Ni-MH
cyliner cells, this one has not enough voltage but there is no space to put
12 cells).

C.H.Ling