Re: [OM] OT copyright question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT copyright question
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 10:09:38 -0700
The domain name is registered to Charlotte Weller and the administrative
contact is George Weller. It is probably a small home based business in
Houston. I doubt they have a "budget" to buy pictures. You might think
if there is a way that you could benefit from publicity they might
provide you. I would bet they would remove the picture if that is what
you want. The fact that they credited you would suggest they aren't
completely self centered.

If you have a web site that you want publicized I'll bet they would
gladly provide a link to it on their site. Think about how you can
benefit from an alliance of some sort.

-jeff