Re: [OM] OT copyright question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT copyright question
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:06:17 -0400
You have to sue folks where they live or where they do business.
If these folks are in Houston, then standing on the street in
front of your house and cussing them at the top of your voice will
produce the identical result as filing a civil suit anywhere in
the world but in Harris County, Texas.

I'm not giving legal advice, but if this is a mom and pop type
operation, a letter will make the picture go away, but the
likelihood of collecting any dough is slim and none.  I doubt a
lawyer would touch it, and some of them will do damn near anything.

Walt