Re: [OM] OT copyright question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT copyright question
From: Joshua Putnam <josh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:08:58 -0700
Walt Wayman wrote:
I'm not aware of and haven't read that decision, but I would hazard a guess that the pivotal point in that case was that this company was "doing business" in Washington.

I haven't seen the decision yet myself, either, only press coverage of it.

If the press coverage is accurate, the company is doing business in Washington simply by publishing on the web, in Colorado, information about Washington businesses. I can see their web page here, so they're doing business here.

--
Joshua Putnam, Agent
Putnam Financial Services, A FARMERS Agency