Re: [OM] [OT] Speaking of spam

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Speaking of spam
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 08:24:11 -0400
And I would predict any such legislation will go the way of similar laws
passed to stop junk mail, telemarketing calls, and junk faxes.  It'll all
slow down for a while, then start up again.  Who ya gonna call?
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000