RE: OT: [OM] which metz flash ?

Subject: RE: OT: [OM] which metz flash ?
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 15:11:08 +0100
Keep em coming !!  I need all these stories of child-related-poverty.  I
store them in a separate email folder, and forward a few on at random to my
girlfriend when she starts to get broody .... !!   ;-)

<OM content>
Of course, my solution to the Metz / flash problem ..... got a housemate who
is heavily into photography (albeit M*n*lta), and borrow his Metz when
required.  All I needed to invest in was the SCA adaptor for OM !!  These
Metz units are nice, and very powerful.  Not just "brightness" type
powerful, but "adaptability" type powerful too.  Top stuff.  Still use the
T20 or T32 for more "subtle" occasions though !!

Jon