[OM] The help and genorosity of this list.

Subject: [OM] The help and genorosity of this list.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 18:37:34 EDT
As those of you who read the all posts on this list know, I have been looking
for a hood for my Tamron 24-48mm lens.  It is a rather peculiar and difficult
one to find.  I was contacted by a list member who had one which didn't fit
his lens correctly and he offered to send it to me to see it would fit mine.
When it arrived, I was experiencing the same problem, however I sorted it out
and it is in fact just fine.  Another member contacted me and said he thought
he had seen one at a local store and would check it out for me and try work
out a favorable price for the hood.  A few days later, he reported that was
exactly what he had done and the hood (at a very decent price) arrived today.
 It appears to be new, but best of all, it works.