Re: [OM] Wanted trade/buy Zuiko 180mm 2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted trade/buy Zuiko 180mm 2.8
From: OM4Ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 02:32:33 -0400
Cc: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dan,
I have recently been thinking about thinning out some of my Zuikos.

There was a time that I really used my 180/2.8. However since getting the
180/2 it has not been out of it's case. I was going to put it out on eBay.

It is not cosmetically perfect. However the glass and coating are free from
scratches or defects. There are no dents or other impacts to the lens body.
No oil on the blades and it has original the front cap, rear cap, and hard
case.

I have not yet researched where it should be priced. Feel free to make an
offer and we can see where it takes us.

Mark