[OM] A few macro shots of my own

Subject: [OM] A few macro shots of my own
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 04:07:25 -0300
Well with all this talk about bokeh and the various macro shots that were
posted I thought I might as well throw in a couple of my own recent shots.

I took these fairly quickly 1 afternoon around the beginning of April this
year. Mostly I just wanted to burn off a half-finished roll of Sensia 100 I
had in one of my OM-1Ns. I also had to test out my newly acquired Vivitar 2x
Macro-focusing teleconverter. Deciding to go all out, I coupled it with my
Tamron 90/2.5 macro (which I'd used at times as a normal tele but not as a
macro lens before). Honestly, I think I'm happier with the shots I got from
this quick shoot than I am with the stuff I started the roll with!

The shots can be viewed at http://www.tildefrugal.cjb.net/photo/macro.php
(Note, this isn't my normal web address, this is a site I'm using to work on
an updated version of my site in a self-contained manner). Please feel free
to make any comments or suggestions.

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx