Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4025

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4025
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 11:21:07 -0400
"Deasil" just means clockwise.  My dictionary indicates it comes
from the Latin "dexter," which apparently means "right hand," or
some such.  I'm not a Latin scholar.  The full definition is
simply, "Clockwise--compare widdershins."

And as for performing this exercise upside down, I thought
everyone was aware that checking film tension was properly done
ONLY with the camera turned over.  It is well known that this
position relaxes the tension on the veeblesfetzer, thereby
reducing the stain on the furshluggner, avoiding a possible
misalignment of the potzerbie, which condition can result in
discomboobulation of the ether.  John and Clint, I am sure, know
about this.  I thought it was covered in the e-sif. ;-)

Walt