[OM] Ultimate Fang

Subject: [OM] Ultimate Fang
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 14:26:51 -0400 (EDT)
Cc:
So,
I am having my weekly visit to my local photo store.  Suddenly one of the
clerks that I have never talked to (keep in mind that I discovered it about 2
months ago) accosted me and asked what I am looking for.  Knowing what the
answer would be, I casually mention OM and he says that there is some stuff on
the evil one, but he can?t show it to me, coz it is locked.
Then he went on to tell me the story how once about two years ago he went to
change his tires and there was a Goodwill close by.  He went there while
waiting for the car and saw two OM 1?s and set of 6 Zuiko lenses.  They asked
$300, he brought the price down to $220, because was a student.
The ultimate Fang
Boris
P.S.  I missed a minor detail, one of the lenses was the 28mm shift?