RE: [OM] Zoom Slips

Subject: RE: [OM] Zoom Slips
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 11:51:23 -0700
Ask for a return?  A lot of zooms creep excessively from the get-go.  Never
seen this particular lens, but since it's a 75~300 I've got to assume the
front end is pretty heavy.  Not saying that the brand new iteration of this
lens would have behaved this way, but it may not be unrealistic for it to do
so now.