Re: OT: Washing machines (was: OT: [OM] which metz flash ?)

Subject: Re: OT: Washing machines (was: OT: [OM] which metz flash ?)
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 21:55:14 -0400
At least you can say with that really high priced washer, you can wash your
clothes with a closer experience to those who do it in a laundramat, who are
supposedly the "poorer" of society, since they don't have their own washer,
etc...

Like the really high priced trendy coffee is the one that must come out in
the crap of a ferret, and pure, clean coffee beans are low class... :)

etc. "yada"...

Larry